ALA Department of Texas Scholarship
Texas American Legion Auxiliary
This scholarship is for the residents of Texas, child or grandchildren of a Veteran who served in the Armed Forces.
- 1 award
- May 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Senior year of high school
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Resident of Texas
- Military:Child or grandchild or great grandchild of a veteran who served in the Armed Forces during eligibility dates for membership in the American Legion.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Three (3) letters of recommendation:From the principal or Counselor of the school which he or she graduated;Clergyman of the applicant's choice;From representative citizen, certifying to the applicant's character Americanism and scholarship;Recommendation of the local American Legion Auxiliary Unit President.
- Other Materials:A letter from the applicant, stating qualification and intention.
- Name: Cathy Griffith