AM. Legion Auxiliary, Carl E. Grabman Memorial Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
The AM. Legion Auxiliary, Carl E. Grabman Memorial Scholarship was established to provide assistance to an outstanding and graduating senior from Wisconsin Dells High School. Applicants must be pursuing an education at a technical or trade school.
- 2 awards
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Senior graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Must have attained a minimum grade of a "C" at the completion of the first semester.
- School:Senior graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- College:Further his/her education at a technical or trade school.
- Extracurricular:Performed community service in the local area.
- Judging Criteria:The scholarship is awarded based on financial need, excellent academic achievement, good citizenship and community service.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words).Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Application Form
- Name: Kimberly J Cummings
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: [email protected]