American Philosophical Society Library Resident Research Fellowship
Organization of American Historians
American Philosophical Society Library Resident Research Fellowship is given to Ph.D. candidates and graduates who can show a need to work in the Society's collections for one to 3 months. Applicants who resides is farther than a 75-mile radius of Philadelphia will be given preference. Applicants do not need to hold the doctorate, although Ph.D. candidates must have passed their preliminary examinations.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants do not need to hold the doctorate, although Ph.D. candidates must have passed their preliminary examinations
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Candidates whose normal place of residence is farther away than a 75-mile radius of Philadelphia will be given some preference.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:All Applicants must submit:A cover letter that discusses the current status of the dissertation and description of the work proposed to be completed on the fellowshipA dissertation proposalA sample chapter from their dissertation not to exceed 25 double-spaced pagesContact information for three people who will submit confidential letters of reference.
- Name: Earle Spamer
- Phone: (215) 440-3443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org