The Troy Foundation
Anonymous Scholarship is administered by the Troy Foundation for graduating high school seniors of Miami County Schools. The scholarship, established in 2003, provides $2,600 funds for a scholar who has been accepted in a vocational school or a two- or four-year program in a college or university.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school seniors.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Applicant must be a graduating senior of Miami County High Schools .
- College:Applicant must have been accepted to attend either a vocational school or a two or four-year college or university.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Please write a written 200-300 word essay describing why you have chosen your career, and how this scholarship will benefit your education and future goals.
- Recommendation Letters:The Troy Foundation scholarship application requires two letters of recommendation. Please list the name and email address of each professional references.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their SAR.
- Name: Lisa Reynolds
- Phone: (937) 339-8935
- Email: [email protected]