APIASF General Scholarship
Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to students who live below the poverty level and are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are planning to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:2.70
- Financial Need:Required
- Citizenship:Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
- College:Be enrolling as a student at a U.S. accredited college or university in the upcoming academic year
- Ethnicity:Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please describe your short-term and long-term personal and education/career goals and what has helped to shape your goals.What specific steps will you take to reach your personal/education/career goals?; Please describe how you plan to give back to your community and help full fill the needs of your community after you've completed your education. How would you plan impact not only to your immediate community but also broader one?; Describe any challenges you have face personally, financially and academically that have had to overcome. How have you dealt with the challenges you have faced? How have these barriers or your success in overcoming challenges affected your goals and personal character? If you do not have any extra/curricular/community service involvement.
- Recommendation Letters:Submit one letter of recommendation online
- Other Materials:Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Phone: (877) 808-7032
- Email: [email protected]