Arthur W. Elder, II Scholarship
Baltimore Community Foundation
Arthur W. Elder, II Scholarship was established in memory of Arthur. The scholarship prefers a student graduating from Heritage High School who wants to pursue a post-secondary education. The scholarship provides a maximum of $1,250 fund.
- 1 award
- March 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Preference will be given to students graduating from Heritage High School, but this scholarship is open to students from any public high school in Baltimore City.
- Extracurricular:The applicants must have participated in high school athletics or other extra-curricular activities.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (410) 332-4171
- Email: [email protected]