Auburn Jaycees Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
Auburn Jaycees Educational Scholarship was established with BACF in 1993 by The Auburn Jaycees. It is a community service organization comprised of men and women between the ages of 21 and 40. The purpose of the scholarship is to serve the community while developing management skills and individual growth for each member.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must have a Diploma or G.E.D. and be a college student at any Michigan university or college.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must be a full or part-time student at any Michigan university or college.
- Residence:Applicant must be a resident of the Bay City Western High School district.
- College:Applicants must be a student at any Michigan university or college.
- Miscellaneous:It is a requirement for applicants to volunteer at an Auburn Jaycees event or an event hosted by one of the surrounding Jaycee chapters (Bay City, Saginaw, or Midland), or attend an Auburn Jaycee General Membership Meeting.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:The volunteer thank you letter or letter of volunteer confirmation should be turned in with the application as verification of volunteering. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents