Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation Scholarship was established by the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation. The scholarship was founded for the purpose of awarding scholarships for support for tuition, books, and fees to students pursuing a college degree in business.
- 8 awards
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Scholarships will be awarded to one student from each of the following Bay Countyhigh schools: All Saints, Bay Arenac Community, Bay City Central, Bangor John Glenn,Essexville-Hampton Garber, Pinconning, Western, and Wenona.
- College:Students must attend one of the following educational institutions: DavenportUniversity, Delta College, Central Michigan University, Northwood University or SaginawValley State University.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]