Bethel AME Church Family Scholarship
Delaware Community Foundation
Bethel AME Church Community Scholarship is a one-time $500 fund given to graduating high school seniors who are not members of the church. The aim of the fund is to support a student who is enrolling as a full-time student at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must be enrolling as a full-time student.
- Residence:The scholarship gives preference to Eastside Wilmington residents. The residents following zip codes may also apply: 19801,19802,19803,19805,19806,19807.
- College:The awardee must pursue studies at an accredited institution.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (302) 571-8004
- Email: [email protected]