Bhargava Family Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The Bhargava family created this scholarship to award graduating high school seniors who demonstrated high academic performance and have involvement in school, community and work activities. Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student. Applicants must also demonstrate leadership abilities and commitment to school and community involvement. Applicants who are Asian Indian, attend Portage Public Schools, or attend KAMSC are preferred but not a requirement for application.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This scholarship, established by the Bhargava family, recognizes graduating high school seniors
- Minimum GPA:3.75
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:1320 SAT or 28 ACT
- Residence:A Kalamazoo County resident
- School:Attends a Kalamazoo County high school.
- College:Must be planning to enroll in an accredited college or university as a full-time student in the fall.
- Extracurricular:Must demonstrate community involvement.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:Two copies of Letters of Recommendation completed by adults other than family members.
- Other Materials:eGRANT scholarship application;Two copies of theScholarship Recommendation Form;ACT/SAT scores;Financial Information Summary Form (If you have applied for financial aid).
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents