Bill Magness Bandon
Oregon Student Access Commission
The scholarship is open to graduates of Bandon High School who are residents of Oregon and plan to attend a public and nonprofit college or university.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be high school graduates
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Residence:Be an Oregon resident
- School:Must be graduates of Bandon High School
- College:Must attend a public and nonprofit college or university
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal Statement (should not exceed 1000 characters including spaces - approximately 150-170 words). 1. What are your specific educational plans and career goals and why? What inspires you to achieve them? 2. What have you done for your family or community that you care about the most and why? 3. Describe a personal accomplishment and the strengths and skills you used to achieve it. 4. Describe a significant change or experience that has occurred in your life. How did you respond and what did you learn about yourself?
- Other Materials:FAFSA
- Name: Cheryl Connolly
- Phone: (541) 687-7422
- Email: [email protected]