Bill Magness Pacific
Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be high school graduates
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Residence:Must be an Oregon resident
- School:Graduates of Pacific High School
- College:Must be planning to pursue a public and nonprofit college or university
- Other Benefits:The scholarship is established to provide assistance to graduates of Pacific High School who are residents of Oregon and planning to attend a public and nonprofit college or university.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal Statements should not exceed 1000 characters including spaces (approximately 150-170 words); Four Required Personal Statements 1) Explain your career aspirations and your educational plan to meet these goals. 2) Explain how you have helped your family or made your community a better place to live. Please provide specific examples. 3) Describe a personal accomplishment and the strengths and skills you used to achieve it. 4) Describe a significant change or experience that has occurred in your life. How did you respond and what did you learn about yourself?
- Other Materials:FAFSA
- Name: Cheryl Connolly
- Phone: (541) 687-7422
- Email: [email protected]