Blind or Deaf Beneficiary Grant Program
Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)
The Blind or Deaf Beneficiary Grant Program is awarded to blind or deaf students attending a postsecondary institution. Applicants must be resident of Pennsylvania
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Be a Pennsylvania resident
- Disability:Provides financial aid to blind or deaf students attending a postsecondary institution.
- Miscellaneous:Be enrolled at least half-time in a postsecondary institution and maintain satisfactory academic progress (as determined by the postsecondary institution)
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Supply written documentation to PHEAA showing that you have been evaluated and are eligible to receive benefits from the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) OR Supply documentation from your physician regarding your visual and/or hearing impairment (Page 4 of the application)File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the academic year for which the Blind or Deaf funds are being requested.
- Phone: (866) 375-8264
- Email: email@example.com