Bob Tracy Business Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
This scholarship was started in memory of Bob Tracy by his mom Jeanne Tracy Meddock. Bob was able to build a successful career by using his passion for business development,education, and savviness in realigning for-profit and non-profit organizations. The scholarship aims to benefit a Greenfield-Central High School graduating student pursuing post-secondary education at Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Recipient must maintain a 2.5 GPA and remain a full-time student in the school of business at Indiana University
- School:Applicants must be graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School
- College:This scholarship provides educational support to a Greenfield-Central High School graduating student who plans to study at Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
- Judging Criteria:This scholarship award is based on academic achievement and good moral character with preference given to those enrolled at the Indiana University-Bloomington campus.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation, obtained through the recommendations section on the online application, regardless of how many scholarships to which you plan to apply. Recommendations may not be written by family members, school administrators, or guidance counselors.
- Other Materials:HCCF Common ApplicationProof of acceptance to Indiana University Kelley School of BusinessOne high-quality, color head shot (shoulders and up). A professional senior photo is preferred. HCCF reserves the right to request additional photos if the submitted photo is not acceptable. *Please note, if you are selected as a scholarship recipient this photo will be used in HCCF publications.
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]