Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Galesburg-Augusta High School who are planning enroll full-time in a two- or four-year college or university. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.8-3.8 and must show evidence of improvement or consistent effort in academics while in high school; school and community involvement and good work ethic.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.80
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must show evidence of improvement or consistent effort in academics
- School:Must be Galesburg-Augusta High School graduating senior.
- College:Must be planning to enroll full-time in a two- or four-year college or university
- Extracurricular:Must demonstrate participation school and community involvement
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Provide your response to the following two questions (your answer to both questions cannot exceed 4000 characters); 1) What influenced you to choose an area of study in business, science, education, psychology, law or medicine?; 2) What has been your most meaningful volunteer or work experience and how has it helped to develop your leadership skills?
- Other Materials:Must submit FAFSA
- Phone: +1 (800) 433-3243
- Email: [email protected]