CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
This scholarship was started in 1988 by the spouses of Congressional Black Caucus members, to provide financial assistance for the education of academically talented and highly motivated students of all majors. Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degrees. Eligible applicants are African-American or black students.
400 - 8,200
- 1 award
- May 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Ethnicity:Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement Future Goals: What field of study (major) do you plan to pursue? Why have you chosen that field? How will this field of study help you to achieve your future career goals? Involvement in school activities/community and public service/hobbies/sports: What are your special talents and other areas of interest? Deserving of scholarship: How will receiving this award affect your current and future plans? Other experiences, skills or qualifications: What else do you feel should be considered in reviewing your application?
- Other Materials:- A completed online application- Proof of acceptance- Student Aid Report (SAR) from your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Phone: (202) 263-2800
- Email: [email protected]