Charles and Maxine Williams Scholarship
Daviess County Community Foundation
Charles and Maxine Williams Scholarship graduating high school seniors of North Daviess High School. Applicants must demonstrate a strong work ethic, good citizenship, and good moral character
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating seniors of North Daviess High School
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Required
- Character Traits:Demonstrate a strong work ethic, good citizenship and respectable moral character
- School:Graduating seniors of North Daviess High School
- College:Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited 2- or 4-year educational institution or trade school
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Typewritten paragraph addressing the following:Why have you applied for the scholarship? If Mr. and Mrs. Williams were alive today, what would you say to them if you should receive the scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are unrelated to the applicant and who are not Community Foundation board members, but who can attest to applicants ethical and moral character.
- Other Materials:Completion of the FAFSA or FAFSA4caster.
- Phone: (812) 254-9354
- Email: [email protected]