Col. Curtis Kekoa (KS 40) and Nenita Maldonado Kekoa Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
Col. Curtis Kekoa (KS 40) and Nenita Maldonado Kekoa Scholarship is provided to a student who shows commitment to contribute to the greater community. The award provides an average of $1,300 fund to a student that desires to work in military and/or music though it is not limited to pursuing these studies.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be either a classified undergraduate or graduate student.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Character Traits:The applicant must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
- College:The awardee must be enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Major/Career:The awardee must demonstrate the desire to work in the area of, but not limited to military and/or music.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:The application must include an essay outlining the student's eligibility and reasons why they deserve this award.
- Recommendation Letters:One letter of recommendation citing applicants credentials & potential for success.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit their Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Phone: (808) 541-5300
- Email: [email protected]