C.O.L.L.E.G.E. Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
The scholarship was established in 2010 to help the residents of Portage County who are pursuing post-secondary degrees.
- 4 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Portage County Residents
- College:Seeking post-secondary degrees
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college?; What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan?; What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:Submit a completed Application Form; Submit a completed Special Requirements Form; Transcript with ACT and SAT scores
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]