Coon, Helen Memorial
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Coon, Helen Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a graduating high school senior of South Central Wisconsin. The scholarship provides $500 funds can be used for college or vocational technical school.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The applicant must be attending school in South Central Wisconsin.
- College:The scholarship is open to students who plans to attend College or Vocational Technical College.
- Miscellaneous:The scholarship is open to students whose mother or grandmother is a member of the Wisconsin Dells Womens Bowling Association and has completed at least 21 games and is in good standing with their league and the association.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words). The application should include a statement of why you would like the scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: BJohnson@WDHSFoundation.org