Dallas Center for Architecture Foundation - McDermott Traveling Fellowship
The Dallas Foundation
Dallas Center for Architecture Foundation - McDermott Traveling Fellowship is a $2,000 fund given to residents of Texas. The fellowship is given to graduates of an accredited architecture program. Some of the past projects were to travel to Spain or Switzerland to study architecture.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a 4th, 5th, 6th-year student, or recent graduate of an accredited architecture program.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The scholarship is open to a permanent resident of Texas (or U.S. Citizen).
- Citizenship:The applicant must be a U.S. citizen (or permanent resident).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay: "How and why the study can benefit the architectural community" (limit 350 words).- Objectives- Methodology- Proposed Itinerary
- Recommendation Letters:The applicant must submit 2-4 Letters of recommendation (from professional or academic sources).
- Portfolio/Work Samples:The application must include a portfolio.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit a Budget Estimate that includes Transportation, Lodging, Other Travel Expenses, Production / Presentation, Expenses, Approximate Dates of Travel, and Additional Funding Sources.
- Phone: (214) 742-3242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org