Dan and Rachel Mahi Educational Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
This scholarship was established to support undergraduate or graduate students attending a two or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or thecontinental U.S. Vocational, Technical and Certificate programs are also given consideration. Students must demonstrate an interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history and a commitment to contribute to the greater community. Financial need is required.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be either a classified undergraduate or graduate student
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Character Traits:Demonstrate interest in Hawaiian language, culture, history. Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
- College:Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Extracurricular:Demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Submit two letters of recommendation; one from a teacher or counselor and one from an employer or community organization who can comment on your overall character, achievement and contribution to serve the greater community.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);Copy of college Acceptance Letters.
- Phone: (808) 534-3966
- Email: [email protected]