Dan Zurawski Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
Established to memorialize Dan Zurawski, this scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from a Portage County high school who are planning to enroll in the College of Natural Resources at the University of WisconsinStevens Point.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Other Academic Requirements:Must submit academic record along with your ACT/SAT scores
- School:Must be graduating senior from Portage County High School
- College:Must be enrolled in UWSP College of Natural Resources
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Include a brief summary explaining what Financial Need means to you and your situation; Submit a one-page, typewritten essay that explains: (Not needed if one is already required by scholarship you are applying for) 1) What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college?; 2) What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan?; 3) What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:Provide proof of enrollment in UWSP College of Natural Resources; Must submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]