Daniel C. Deufel Vocational Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
Daniel C. Deufel Vocational Scholarship is awarded to students pursuing a vocational field of study. Students who graduated high school located within the Community Foundation service area.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High School Seniors, Undergraduate Students
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The Community Foundation service area includes the City of Aurora, southern Kane County, and Kendall County within the State of Illinois
- College:Eligibility is restricted to students who will attend an accredited institution of higher education within the United States of America on a full-time basis during the 2016-2017 academic year. Accredited institutions may include a two-year college, four-year college or university, professional/trade/vocational school, or graduate school.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Phone: (630) 896-7800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org