Daniel J. Edelman/PRSSA Award for the Outstanding Public Relations Student
Public Relations Society of America
Daniel J. Edelman/PRSSA Award for the Outstanding Public Relations Student awards a $1,500 fund and a three-month paid internship to an individual who demonstrates leadership, achievements and activities related to public relations, digital presence and recommendations from faculty members or industry professionals. The award aims to encourage exceptional leadership and commitment.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Benefits:The awardee will receive a three-month paid internship in one of Edelmans U.S. offices.
- Judging Criteria:Students competing for the Daniel J. Edelman Award must be a PRSSA member and will be judged on their 1) leadership; 2) public relations-related achievements and activities; 3) digital presence and 4) recommendations from faculty members and/or industry professionals.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:No more than two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes. Entries will not be considered without at least one enclosed with entry. Sealed envelopes are suggested.
- Portfolio/Work Samples:No more than 10 samples of individual public relations work. Submit this application and supporting materials in a one-inch, three ring binder.
- Name: Travis Kessel
- Phone: (312) 240-3000
- Email: http://www.edelman.com/contact/