David M Bohr Memorial Baseball Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
This scholarship was established in memory of David M Bohr to benefit a graduating senior of Wenatchee, Eastmont, Cashmere, Leavenworth, or Waterville High School seeking further education at an accredited educational program in the United States.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior of Wenatchee, Eastmont, Cashmere, Leavenworth, or Waterville High School
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Graduating senior of Wenatchee, Eastmont, Cashmere, Leavenworth, or Waterville High School
- Athletics:Must have participated in baseball
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essays on the Online Application Form
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation are required.- One letter must be from a current school-related reference (teacher, coach, principal, administrator, counselor, mentor, etc.)- The second letter could be from a non-school related reference (employer, pastor, community member, family friend, etc.) or from another school-related reference.A Letter of Recommendation from a family member cannot be accepted.
- Other Materials:Online Application FormExpected Family Contribution (EFC) from FAFSA or FAFSA4caster (not required for HB1079 students see detailed information on the application)FAFSA: You will need your parents and/or your most recently filed tax records. Access the FAFSA form at www.studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa. FAFSA forms may be accessed and completed earlier, but cant be submitted until after January 1. Complete the FAFSA as early in January as possible to allow for processing and not risk missing the scholarship deadline. After you file, you should receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) within three days to three weeks. Note: The FAFSA Summary Report you receive immediately upon submitting your FAFSA is NOT your SAR.FAFSA4caster: You can get an estimate of your EFC by using the FAFSA4caster at www.studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa/estimate. Remember, though, that its just an estimate and that you will still need to file the FAFSA if you want to apply for Federal Student Aid.IMPORTANT: Create a PDF document only of the page from the SAR that shows the EFC. File size restrictions apply, so please do not upload the entire SAR.
- Phone: (509) 663-7716
- Email: [email protected]