Denis Wong & Associates Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit undergraduate students pursuing liberal arts or science and graduate students pursuing a degree in a professionalfield. Students must demonstrate a well-rounded and balanced record of achievement.
- 3 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Pursuing an undergraduate degree in liberal arts or science, or a graduate degree in a professional field.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Character Traits:Demonstrate well-rounded and balanced record of achievement in preparation for career objectives
- College:Enrolled in a two- or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Major/Career:Pursuing an undergraduate degree in liberal arts or science, or a graduate degree in a professional field.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal Statement Questions:1. What career do you see yourself in 10-15 years and what life experience(s) has helped you realize this career goal?2. Choose a meaningful community service project that you recently (within the past year) participated in or helped organize, and explain what kind of impact it has made on you and how it has helped you recognize your career/life goal.3. Share a challenging event in your life and how you overcame it and grown from the experience.
- Recommendation Letters:Submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, coaches or employers citing applicants credentials and a potential for success.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of college Acceptance Letters.
- Phone: (808) 534-3966
- Email: [email protected]