Denise Lynne Padgett Scholarship
Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
This scholarship is created in honor of Denise Lynne Padgett to provide assistance to graduating female seniors of any Palm Beach or Martin County high school and will attend an accredited vocational school, two or four-year college or university.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Must be graduating senior of any Palm Beach or Martin County high school
- College:Must attend an accredited vocational school, two or four-year college or university
- Athletics:Must have a minimum of 2 years participation on high school softball team
- Judging Criteria:Scholarship recipients are selected by the Community Foundation's Scholarship Committee on the basis of the applicant's academic record; potential to succeed; demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities; work experience; a statement of education and career goals; and unusual personal or family circumstances.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Danielle Blangy Cameron
- Phone: (561) 659-6800
- Email: [email protected]