Dirk Sorenson Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating seniors who are members of the Stevens Point Area Senior High wrestling team. Applicants must be planning to enroll in College, University or Technical College.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a graduating senior of Stevens Point Area Senior High.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Must be a graduating senior of Stevens Point Area Senior High.
- College:Plan to attend a College, University or Technical College.
- Athletics:Must be a current member of the SPASH Wrestling team.
- Organization:Must be a current member of the SPASH Wrestling team.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on academic success (50%) and financial need (50%).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit an essay on how wrestling has affected your life;Include a brief summary explaining what Financial Need means to you and your situation.
- Recommendation Letters:Provide recommendation from your Coach or Athletic Director
- Other Materials:A completed Application Form;A completed Special Requirements Form;FAFSA;Ex[ected Family Contribution.
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]