Dr. Jack and Charlene Sauer Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The Dr. Jack and Charlene Sauer Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school senior of Schoolcraft High School. Applicants must demonstrate financial need with minimum 3.0 GPA
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior enrolled at Schoolcraft High School
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior enrolled at Schoolcraft High School
- College:Planning to enroll full time to pursue vocational or technical training or a 2- or 4-year degree at a regionally accredited, not-for-profit college or university in Michigan.
- Extracurricular:Demonstrate participation in extracurricular activities and community service.
- Miscellaneous:Preference will be given to applicants with work experience
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay typed into the text box in the eGRANT application addressing why you merit consideration for this scholarship. Include how extracurricular activities volunteer experiences and leadership roles have helped to prepare you for your choice of study. If you have overcome challenges or improved in motivation and achievement during high school and/or college please provide this information also.
- Recommendation Letters:One copy of the Scholarship Recommendation Form and a Letter of Recommendation completed by an adult other than family members.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents