Dr. Joseph Z. Badros Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
This scholarship fund was established to benefit graduating seniors of a Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset County public or private high school who have been accepted for enrollment at an accredited college or university. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating Senior, any Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset County High School.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have been accepted for enrollment at an accredited college or university.
- School:Applicants must be graduates of the public or private high schools in the Maryland Counties of Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties.
- College:Accepted at an accredited four-year college or university, or accredited two-year institution
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A written essay of approximately 500 words on the following subject: Your relationship with God; what is important to you in the secular world; what studies you wishto pursue and why; what kind of person you want to be during your lifetime.
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of recommendation from: (parent or guardian; high school teacher or guidance counselor; friend of any age).
- Other Materials:A completed scholarship applicationLetter of acceptance from college or university.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: [email protected]