Dr. Linda Gellert Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
Dr. Linda Gellert Scholarship was established by the Gellert family to provide support to graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School who plans to pursue their college education at Purdue University. The $1,000 fund is given based upon evidence of academic achievement, community involvement, and good moral character.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:The awardee must be a full-time student.
- School:Schoalrship is open to students of Greenfield-Central High School.
- College:The awardee must plan to attend Purdue University.
- Judging Criteria:Selection will be based upon evidence of academic achievement, community involvement, and good moral character that will help contribute to success at Purdue University and later in life.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Applicant must submit an essay of 100 words describing how their involvement in the Greenfield community has contributed to their academic success and pursuit of a degree at Purdue University.
- Recommendation Letters:The Common Scholarship Application requires two letters of recommendation, obtained through the recommendations section on the online application, regardless of how many scholarships to which you plan to apply. Recommendations may not be written by family members, school administrators, or guidance counselors.
- Other Materials:The student must submit their proof of acceptance at Purdue University. All applicants must submit one high-quality, color headshot (shoulders and up). A professional senior photo is preferred. HCCF reserves the right to request additional photos if the submitted photo is not acceptable.
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]