Edgar and Evelyn Whitcomb Scholarship
Perry County Community Foundation
The Edgar and Evelyn Whitcomb Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors of Perry Central High School. Applicants must be pursuing major in law, education, or medicine.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating seniors of Perry Central High School with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- College:Who plan to pursue and 2- or 4-year post-secondary education at any accredited, nonprofit college or university located in Indiana.
- Major/Career:Applicants must be planning a major course of study in law, education, or medicine.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay (about 500 words/5,000 characters) describing aspirations and educational goals.Short essay (about 200 words/2,500 characters) describing why the applicant chose (or has not chosen) to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Other Materials:Completion of the FAFSA or FAFSA4caster.
- Name: Renate Warner
- Phone: (812) 547-3176
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors