Education and Teaching - Master Degree Scholarship
This $500 scholarship is open to full-time students currently taking up Education and Teaching masters degrees.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Master's level degree of study
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Undergraduate students do not qualify.
- Major/Career:Education and Teaching masters degrees.
- Other Benefits:Funds are sent directly to the recipient by check to the student's permanent mailing address.Academic scholarship winners who accumulate more than $600.00 in prizes over a one-year period will be issued an IRS form 1099 (or the equivalent). This will require contest winners to provide Learn.org with certain personal information prior to receipt of their winnings.
- Judging Criteria:Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Eligible students must be full-time students during the academic year the scholarship is received. Financial need is not considered.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Email: [email protected]