Edward Tayter Outstanding Citizen Scholarship
Edward Tayter Maryland Criminal Attorney
The Outstanding Citizen Scholarship provides educational support to deserving students who have demonstrated a commitment to citizenry and community service.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Character Traits:A commitment to citizenry and community service as demonstrated by a resume and essay
- College:Enrollment in an accredited post-secondary program
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A 500-word essay responding to the prompt
- Recommendation Letters:A letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to the applicants great work in one or more community service projects.
- Phone: (410) 650-4358
- Email: [email protected]