E.K. & Lillian F. Bishop Foundation Scholarship
Independent Colleges of Washington
This scholarship was established through an endowment from the Bishop Foundation that was established in 1972. The endowment with ICW began in 2004. This scholarship was named after Lillian Fleet Bishop and her husband E.K. Ned Bishop. Lillian and Ned became wealthy via the lumber industry and from part ownership in Consolidated Aircraft, founded in 1923 by Lillians brother Rueben. This scholarship was intended to benefit college students permanently residing in Grays Harbor County. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Any college student
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Permanent residence in Grays Harbor County
- College:To apply for a Fall 2016 scholarship, you must be enrolled full-time at one of thesecolleges:? Gonzaga University? Heritage University? Pacific Lutheran University? Saint Martin's University? Seattle Pacific University? Seattle University? University of Puget Sound? Walla Walla University? Whitman College? Whitworth University
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay (3,000 character limit, as plain text pasted into application): How will your education and your years in Grays Harbor County impact your college and career choice?
- Other Materials:Online Application Form.
- Phone: (206) 623-4494
- Email: [email protected]