Elizabeth and Leon Brown and Frank and Sara Montross Scholarship
The Troy Foundation
Elizabeth and Leon Brown and Frank and Sara Montross Scholarship was established to support graduating seniors of Troy City School District or Miami East School District. The scholarship offers nine $10,000 funds for students attending an accredited college, university or technical school.
- 9 awards
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The scholarship is open to students who reside in either the Troy City School District or Miami East School District.
- School:Students from Troy High School, Miami East High School, Troy Christian High School or Lehman Catholic High School may apply.
- College:The applicants must be attending an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Judging Criteria:The following factors will be considered: Financial Need, Extracurricular Activities, School Activities, Community Activities, and Academic Record.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write a written 200-300 word essay describing why you have chosen your career, and how this scholarship will benefit your education and future goals.
- Recommendation Letters:The Troy Foundation scholarship application requires two letters of recommendation. Please list the name and email address of each professional references.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their SAR in the online application.
- Name: Lisa Reynolds
- Phone: (937) 339-8935
- Email: email@example.com