Exercise For Life Athletic Scholarship
Boomer Esiason Foundation
This scholarship was started to benefit high school seniors and undergraduate students who have cystic fibrosis. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, scholastic ability, athletic ability in the area of running and comply daily to cystic fibrosis therapy. Students must also exhibit good character, leadership, and service to the community. Lastly, applicants should be training on a regular basis for the 1.5-mile qualifying run.
- 4 awards
- June 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:BEFs Exercise for Life Scholarship will be awarded to high school seniors and undergraduate students
- Financial Need:Required
- Athletics:Athletic ability in the area of running.
- Disability:Applicants must be a high school senior or undergraduate student who has cystic fibrosis
- Miscellaneous:The student-athlete should jog on a regular basis and be training for the 1.5-mile qualifying run.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Essay (1. Discuss the importance of compliance to CF therapies and what you practice daily to stay healthy; 2.Discuss your post-graduation goals.)
- Other Materials:- A completed online application- Completed Exercise For Life training log (download here: http://www.esiason.org/images/uploads/main/TrainingLogFINAL2016.pdf)- Recent photo- Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine- Most recent W2 form for both parents- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution- Signed online waiver
- Name: Chris McEwan
- Phone: (646) 292-7930
- Email: [email protected]