F. Emerson Logee Memorial Law Scholarship
Wayne County Community Foundation
F. Emerson Logee Memorial Law Scholarship is given to graduates of a Wayne County High School . The scholarship provides a $2,480 funds for a student who wants to attend Law School.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Applicant must be a graduate of a Wayne County High School.
- College:The awardee must have been accepted and plans to attend an accredited law school.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Applicant must provide at least one letter of academic reference and at least one letter of personal reference.
- Other Materials:Applicants must include their ACT or SAT scores in the application.
- Phone: (330) 262-3877
- Email: [email protected]