Fayette County Community Service All Star Scholarship
Community Foundation of Fayette County
This scholarship was established in 2004 to benefit students who best represent their school with regards to community service. Applicants must also demonstrate academic ability and be a resident of Fayette County .
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be attending a Fayette County High School.
- Minimum GPA:3.25
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Applicant must be residing in Fayette County.
- Citizenship:Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- School:Applicant must be attending a Fayette County High School.
- Extracurricular:Applicant must be active in community service for the last three years (grades 10-12).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write a 750-word essay titled Why I am Involved in Community Service.
- Recommendation Letters:One letter of reference (parents and immediate family members are NOT eligible as a reference.)
- Name: Renee Couser
- Phone: (724) 437-8600
- Email: [email protected]