Fine & Associates Professional Corporation Scholarship
Fine & Associates
This scholarship was created to assist Canadian and U.S. citizens or permanent residents who will enroll in a Canadian or United States university or college for Fall 2014.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be high school graduate
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Citizenship:Must be Canadian and U.S. citizens (or permanent residents)
- College:Must be enrolled in a Canadian or United States university or college for Fall 2014
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Small Writing Project: On a website, blog, or online forum, write an 800 1000 word post that expresses your ideas about as to how to improve Family/Divorce law and/or legal process in dealing with Family/Divorce proceedings.
- Other Materials:Must submit a small writing project, proof of Canadian or U.S. residence
- Phone: (647) 496-2819