Forrest and Violet Morrison Leadership Scholarship
Phelps County Community Foundation
The Forrest & Violet Morrison Memorial Leadership Scholarship is available for graduating senior at Loomis High School, Must be planning to pursue a two-year or four-year degree or certificate on a full-time basis.
- 1 award
- February 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A graduating senior at Loomis High School
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:A graduating senior at Loomis High School
- Miscellaneous:Planning to pursue a two-year or four-year degree or certificate on a full-time basis
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Include a list of your leadership accomplishments and an essay, no more than one, double-spaced page, describing your thoughts on what attributes are necessary for a good leader.
- Name: Lacy Chapman
- Phone: (308) 995-6847
- Email: [email protected]