Frederick Kindinger Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:College
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Bay County resident.
- Judging Criteria:Based on financial need.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation – at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:1. A portrait of the applicant.2. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. The Michigan deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is March 1, 2016. To properly complete the FAFSA, you will need to file your 2015 income taxes as soon as you are able to. If you are a dependent, your parents must do the same. Be sure to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to include your name on this page if it is not already on there.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents