Frederiksen, Scott Memorial
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Frederiksen, Scott Memorial Scholarship is given to a student of Wisconsin Dell High School who participated in Baseball or Softball. The program aims to provide graduating seniors funds to help them continue their post-secondary education.
- 2 awards
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The applicant must be a graduating student at Wisconsin Dells High School.
- College:The student must be accepted to an accredited college, university or technical school upon completion of the application.
- Athletics:The candidates must have participated in Baseball or Softball.
- Organization:The student must be a member of the Wisconsin Dells High School Baseball or Softball team during his or her senior year. Preference may be given to students that have participated in at least three years in Baseball or Softball.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: [email protected]