Gene S. Duke Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Great River Bend
The scholarship was established to support outstanding graduating senior of United Township High School who are planning to attend a college full-time.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Preferred
- Class Rank:Applicant must be in the upper half of the graduating class
- Other Academic Requirements:Enroll full-time
- Residence:Residents of Hampton, Illinois
- Citizenship:Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- School:Applicant must be a graduating senior at United Township High School
- College:Applicant must plan to attend college full-time.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please submit an essay describing yourself, including personal aspirations, educational goals, and career goals. Consider the requirements and selection criteria of the scholarship when deciding what to include in your essay. You may also report any additional information that you believe should be considered in reviewing your application.
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA)
- Phone: (563) 326-2840
- Email: [email protected]