George R. Davidson Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The George R. Davidson Scholarship was established with BACF in 1985. The scholarship was developed by Mrs. Jane Davidson in memory of her late husband, George, and his contributions to the community. The program aims to assist Bay County graduates in obtaining a college education.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a High School graduate.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Applicant must be a Bay County resident.
- Miscellaneous:Applicant must be a High School graduate who has not yet attended a post-high school institution.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive free PELL grant information and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number. There are three forms of confirmation pages that can be accepted, but we only need one: the page that is displayed immediately after submission, the email that is sent to you after submission, or the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents