Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, Inc.
The Graduate Fellowships is awarded to graduate student with leadership potential. Applicants must demonstrate commitment to public service
- 1 award
- February 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate Fellowship Program is designed for exceptional emerging Latino leaders who want to immerse themselves in a specific public policy area.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents
- Citizenship:Applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or individuals who are lawfully authorized to work full-time without restriction for any U.S. employer and who, at the time of application, possess lawful evidence of employment authorization.
- Ethnicity:Graduate Fellowship Program is designed for exceptional emerging Latino leaders
- Extracurricular:Demonstrated commitment to public service-oriented activities
- Other Benefits:Domestic round-trip transportation to Washington, DCHealth Insurance Coverage (updated January, 2013): As a result of the Health Care Reform Act, individuals are now able to remain under their parents health insurance policies until they are 25 years old. However, for those that are older than 25 or who wish to receive health insurance coverage under CHCIs health policy, CHCI will offer similar health insurance benefits that are available to permanent CHCI employees and be required to pay a monthly premium during the course of the fellowship. The insurance is available to the Fellow only and not dependents of the Fellow.Optional short-term housing. CHCI secures and individuals reimburse CHCI for this service
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Reynaldo Decerega
- Phone: (202) 543-1771
- Email: [email protected]