Greenfield Rotary Scholarship
Hancock County Community Foundation
The Rotary Club of Greenfield started this scholarship to benefit deserving graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be graduating students of Greenfield-Central High School.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Judging Criteria:This scholarship award is based on the application, written essay and personal interview, with emphasis on good grades, good citizenship.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay using the following information: Rotary International, the worlds first service club, is defined as an organization of business and professional men and women, united worldwide, who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. For years, Rotarys commitment to Service Above Self has been channeled through the Avenues of Service, which form the foundation of club activity. The Avenues of Service are:Club Service- Service within ones club Community Service- Service to ones local community Vocational Service- Service to ones business or profession International Service- Service in the development of friendly international relations New Generations- Service with younger individuals through leadership development activitiesEssay Question: With the definition of Rotary and its underlying ideology in mind and with emphasis on ethical standards and service, how have you approached your role as a student at your high school?
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation, obtained through the recommendations section on the online application, regardless of how many scholarships to which you plan to apply. Recommendations may not be written by family members, school administrators, or guidance counselors.
- Other Materials:One high-quality, color head shot (shoulders and up)
- Name: Kari Sisk
- Phone: (317) 462-8870
- Email: [email protected]