Hamann Family Memorial Scholarship
Johnson County Community Foundation
Hamann Family Memorial Scholarship was created to honor H. Paul Hamann. The program aims to recognize the qualities of Paul in his lifetime. The student applicant must show the same qualities that Paul possess.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Required
- College:Applicant must be planning to attend a two or four-year college or university.
- Miscellaneous:Applicant must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA form.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Provide one letter of recommendation.
- Other Materials:Provide a copy of your FAFSA application.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: [email protected]