Hansen Leaders of Tomorrow
Dane G. Hansen Foundation
This scholarship was established by the Dane G. Hansen Foundation to benefit graduating high school seniors pursuing the Board of Regents recommended curriculum. Applicants must have a record of services and extra-curricular activities. Recipients of this award must attend an accredited four-year public, private or church-related Kansas college or university and enrolled as full-time students. This scholarship is renewable for three additional years.
- 10 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants shall be high school seniors
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:To take the Hansen Academic Scholarship test, a student must have taken the ACT test and have a composite score of 21 or higher
- School:Dane G. Hansen Scholarships are available to students in the following Northwest Kansas counties: Cheyenne, Cloud, Decatur, Ellis, Ellsworth, Gove, Graham, Jewell, Lincoln, Logan, Mitchell, Norton, Osborne, Ottawa, Phillips, Rawlins, Republic, Rooks, Russell, Saline, Sheridan, Sherman, Smith, Thomas, Trego, Wallace
- College:Recipients must attend an accredited four-year public, private or church-related Kansas college or university and must be enrolled as full-time students.
- Extracurricular:Participation in school, community, church, scout, and other activities
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on the applicant's moral and leadership qualities as shown through participation in school, community, church, scout, and other activities with special emphasis on diligence toward chosen tasks and applicant's proficiency in written and verbal skills.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:Current ACT score. NOTE: any updated ACT score must be postmarked no later than November 25, 2016, and should be sent to the Hansen Foundation, Box 187, Logan, Kansas 67646;
- Phone: (785) 689-4832
- Email: http://danehansenfoundation.org/contact/